noviembre 28, 2013

(( COMUNICADO DE MIRIAM DE MAGDALA, VERSION INGLES ))



DIOSA LUZ
LLAMAS GEMELAS
CANALIZADO POR HELEN
 
 
"It is within knowing me that you are purified; through all your acts of love I live and through all your acts of unlove I dwell for I am the Queen of Heaven and the Underworld and I am the Lady of the Earth. Wherever you go, I am there.
 
Whatever you do, I am present for I am the spirit that attaches itself to every molecule of life and death.....
 
I am the lover and the beloved. I am the hunter and the hunted.
 
I am all that can make your life blessed and I am all that can make your life cursed because everything depends on your own free will and choices and whether you choose to accept or deny me and my existence."..♦

..- Miriam of Magdala channeled by Helen Demetriou...

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...